Coronavirus: The Stores are open this weekend (21 to 22 March) on both Saturday and Sunday, 10.30am-12.30pm. This opening is subject to the following conditions:
– Only two customers can be in the Stores at any one time.
– No children or pets can come into the Stores.
– The compound gate will be locked to stop customers entering the Stores by the back door.
– Contactless payments would be preferred.
– If there is a queue outside, customers should stand at least two metres apart.
– There is hot water and soap available in the Stores as well as in the WC outside.
We have stocks of onion sets, seed potatoes, garlic, shallots as well as bulk manure and compost, seeds and fertilisers.
We will review Stores opening each week depending on how the current situation develops. There may, of course, be new official directives that make it impossible to open.